Founded in 1982, New Zealand Medical & Scientific Ltd (NZMS) operates throughout New Zealand across the following areas:
Medical devices and medicines for vascular access, gynaecology, gastroenterology, infection control, haematology, neurology, endocrinology, oncology and phlebology. NZMS has an agreement with PHARMAC to list the following medical devices in Section H, Part III of the Pharmaceutical Schedule:
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Patient Warming and Cooling
Wide range of diagnostic equipment and reagents for near patient testing as well as allergy vaccines.
Insulin Pump therapy, Continuous Glucose Monitoring, diabetes management software, hypoglycaemia treatments and accessories.
Covering surgical and non-surgical appearance enhancing, dermatology and vascular products.
Biosciences & food quality assurance products.
Our Services for Device and Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
A complete overview of the services NZMS provide can be found here.
NZMS is a member of the Medicine Technology Association of New Zealand (MTANZ) and is a corporate member of the following societies and associations:
- New Zealand Institute of Food Science and Technology
- New Zealand Society for the Study of Diabetes
- New Zealand Endocrine Society
- Renal Society of Australasia (RSA)
- New Zealand Biotechnology Association
- New Zealand Microbiology Society
- New Zealand Hospital Pharmacists Association
- Intravenous Nursing New Zealand
- New Zealand Society for Oncology
- Australian Vascular Access Society
NZMS supports and adheres to the MTANZ Code of Practice.
NZMS has a major Australian presence via our Australian business, Australasian Medical & Scientific Limited (AMSL), based in Sydney. For more information on our Australian business please visit www.amsl.com.au